- 2 tbsp. thandai masala
- 2 cups thickened milk
- saffron strands
- rose water
- 1 tsp sugar
- Cocoburst Hazelnut spread OR Cocoburst White cholate spread
Easy steps –
- Soak almonds cashew nuts, peppercorns, raisins, cardamom, poppy seeds, fennel seeds and melon seeds in 1/2 cup water for 5-6 hours.
- Strain the water and grind the soaked ingredients in a blender to make a smooth paste
- Add little milk if required, add the rest of the milk
- Pass the mixture through a soup strainer
- Add sugar, saffron soaked in milk and rose water and mix well
- Add Cocoburst Hazelnut spread OR Cocoburst White cholate spread
- Blend all the above ingredients in a blender
- Refrigerate the mixture for 3-4 hrs.
- Garnish with nuts, serve chilled