To make this sweet hot drink, you’ll need the following ingredients.
- Milk:Use it either 2% or whole milk for a creamier beverage.
- Chocolate chips:I prefer to use semi-sweet chocolate chips, but you can also try milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
- Jindal cocoa Cinnamon powder
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sticks
- In a medium pot, heat the milk and chocolate chips together over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon powder and stir for an additional 3 minutes.
- Pour into mugs and serve warm with whipped cream, cinnamon sticks