Oreo – 200gms
Melted butter – 60gms
Cream cheese – 450gms
Powdered sugar – 83gms
Vanilla essence – 1 tsps.
Cocoburst Hazelnut spread – 200gms
Heavy cream – 240ml
Easy steps –
- Take Oreos and crush them into a mixture, later add the melted butter in Oreos and crush it once again.
- Take a cake pan and add the crushed Oreos and press it firmly
- Take cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla essence and beat till smooth
- Add 150gms of Cocoburst Hazelnut spread into the cheesecake mix in a cut and fold method
- Later put the cheesecake mix over crushed Oreos and freeze it for an hour
- In the end put the rest of Cocoburst Hazelnut spread and refrigerate for 6 hours
- After it sets completely cut into slices and enjoy.